Today’s post is really special for me. It’s actually because it is a very serious issue i.e. body shaming. Frankly telling I hate those people in our society who do so. Well, all of you must be aware of this situation but from a while I have come across really amazing people who openly challenge it. It takes a lot of courage to do so. Standing against the mob alone.
So, as the tittle suggest I am going to suggest 8 outfits for plus size ladies. Before that the best thing you can wear is confidence. I have seen a few girls out there who truly accept their body and then dress like a pro. I am not saying that you shouldn’t take care of body it’s just that shouldn’t give your body more importance than yourself. However, I will suggest to do some exercise because obesity increases the chances of a person to fall ill. Never give so much of importance to those body shamers out there. Learn to avoid such people.
I think like I have forgotten that I write a fashion blog but it is something that I really wanted to share with you guys I hope you agree with my views.
So now let’s come to the point: 8 items that will make you look like fashionista.
- A dress like this one in the picture is surely something that you want to give a try.
- This plazoo like bottom is really awesome. I love it’s design.
- A pep hem top. Well fitted from above and then a little loose. Perfect to try.
- A little cute dress. Have the confidence to try it once.
- A off-shoulder top really looks amazing for plus size.
- A skirt is something that suits everybody. It looks amazing.
- A kimono shrug/jacket. I will recommend you to buy a kimono jacket. It gives a chic look.
- At last, a very simple casual top that you can try and I dare you to wear it with shorts. If you not comfortable then it’s fine but I really want to say this that if you want to wear shorts and not wearing it just because you are afraid of getting comments then I request you to make sure you wear those shorts.
It will great to hear what you have to say on this. Please leave a comment below. It will incourage the people who are living in the fear of body shamers.
Thank you so much.
I’ll be back with another post soon .