I can not say about every one but my closet contains things which can be easily paired up with anything.
Is there anyone who doesn’t have a shirt in his/her closet?
Like, shirts which can be paired up with almost everything.
- Pants: Ofcourse we all wear shirts with pants. Doesn’t matter if the look is formal or not. You can always rock the look with shirt and pants.
- Ripped jeans: I just love pairing up shirt with ripped jeans. 😍😍😍
- Shorts: It’s amazing. Right? Shirt also looks good with shorts. But when you are pairing up a shirt with shorts the shirt should be be little bit designer.
- Skirt: For a perfect formal look what is better than a shirt and a skirt. Especially with a pencil skirt.
- Plazo: You can get such a pretty indo-western outfit by matching a shirt with plazo.
- Ethnic Skirt: I have seen so many people nowadays who are loving the idea of matching a shirt with a ethnic skirt.
So many outfits and such a variation in a look just pairing shirt with different things.
Tell me how you will pair up a shirt?
I’ll love to have your views.
Thank you so much.
I hope you liked the post.
I’ll back with another post soon.