Hope you are doing well.
There are a lot of people who can slay every outfit and here we are spending hours to get even a single perfect outfit.
Are they really so smart and we are so dumb?
What’s the difference?
How can some people find styling so easy and for the rest it’s so much difficult?
It is basically because they have got their own style.
When I say that they got their style I mean they know what looks good on them and what not and once you know it your confidence boost up. After that you will be able to experiment more with your looks.
The points you should follow to be better at styling and to find your personal style.
• FIRST STEP IS TO COPY: This is ironic. Right? I am giving you points on finding your own style and asking you to copy someone’s style. Believe me this is the first step that you need to take. This will give you an idea about what can look good on you without even trying a tone of clothes and wasting a lot of money.
• Who should you copy?
You might be wondering who are you supposed to copy. Try that you copy some who is like you in every aspect. His/her physical appearance and their nature. What we wear gives a statement about what kind of person we are. So be wise and copy someone who is similar to you.
• FOR DAILY USE GIVE PRIORITY TO COMFORT RATHER THAN DESIGN: So many people have that problem that they don’t have space in their wardrobe but still nothing to wear. That’s because while purchasing we focus on the design rather than comfort and then we aren’t able to wear them daily. Then it feels like we don’t have anything to wear.
• FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS WE CAN CHOOSE STYLE OVER COMFORT: On special occasions, for one day or few we can definitely comprise on comfort to look good. I don’t know about you guys but I definitely can.
• OBSERVE: Observe what looks good on you and what not. Have you own judgement about what is right and what is wrong for you. Observe others too. Observe the trends.
• TRY: The more you try the better you get at it. So try different things out. Try different accessories like earings, bracelets, rings, scrafs and much more.
And guys I have something to share;
A friend of mine have recently started blogging and I want you guys to support her in her new journey like you supported me.
Jyoti : Jyoti
Just go through her blog at least it’s a request.
Thank you so much.
You can follow me on Instagram.